Why only PayPal purchase allow?
ARC: Doom Tabletop RPG
A downloadable doom tabletop RPG
Successfully funded on July 2021!
One of Polygon's Top Indie Tabletop RPGs of 2021...
and Dicebreaker's Best Tabletop RPGs you might have missed...
...now with 1000+ free copies.
What is ARC? 5-minute video
If you only have a few minutes to spare, watch this 5-min overview!
What is ARC? Deep dive
Stories you make and play in ARC run against a timer. While heroes navigate and transform the world around them, the real-time Doomsday Clock ticks to an irreversibly cataclysmic event.
- Manage your hours. The Doomsday Clock allows you to dictate literally how much time you need for your story.
- Skill Checks allow for players' ingenuity. Heroes are naturally adept at their skills, but players articulate how these are applied. Insightful solutions can ease the Threshold Number.
- Pick-up-play with raised stakes. The tight rules, including unique initiative and story consequences for "death", fit on the back of the character sheet! The unique blend of real-time and in-story mechanics means, however, that games always have a sense of mission and purpose.
You can already preview the rules in the Quickstart (scroll down!) or the ARCANUM SRD, which contains the rules text.
The book, however, contains bonus content to power any adventure:
- 40 spells & techniques, ranging from the mundane—whispered messages—to the unknown—open doors to secret locations—and the world-wracking, truest Miracle.
- 36 fascinating creatures: bunny-eared noblins, flowerheaded courtiers, cannibal elves, moon-eating wyrms and more.
If this sounds great and you want to grab one of the community copies, scroll down until you see Itch.io's "Claim Access" button—or keep reading!
Actual Plays and Videos
Dicebreaker plays ARC with momatoes!
Learn more about the Spell system.
A message from momatoes
ARC is made with lots of love, and I truly hope it sparks many adventures. If you're interested in the physical book (which I've been told is quite gorgeous) you can purchase it from Exalted Funeral.
─────Other ways to support:
Thanks. And enjoy!
In order to download this doom tabletop RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this doom tabletop RPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
ARC: Community Copy (Free)
Unlocked by the generosity of over 2,000 Kickstarter backers. Click Claim Access to download the full game for free! If you would like to hold this book as a physical copy, consider buying the game from Exalted Funeral. Enjoy!
- A free adventure available: The Summer BloomsJan 19, 2022
- Community copies, SRD and new resourcesJan 13, 2022
- Quickstart errata, actual play, omens generator, and the Kickstarter smashing...Jun 08, 2021
- Quickstart QuickfixMay 16, 2021
- Kickstarter Pre-Launch and the Essential Quickstart!May 13, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
is there a solo player variant for this game?
So *you're* the reason ARC became extra popular! (that, and a recent award win, hah) Thank you so much for the video --- I'm honored by the time and care you've placed in it. Thank you!
I haven't got a quarter the way through reading this yet, but I have to say that it is one of the most stunningly designed rule books I have ever seen.
This is such a beautiful book.. The graphic design work is stellar. Is it possible to buy a physical copy?
Hello, momatoes! How can we start a conversation about a translation to Brazil?
I backed in the kickstarter a while ago and this game is amazing!
Thank you so much! A Brazilian translation is already planned, but I appreciate your very generous offer.
ARC rocks. Thank you momatoes.
It's beautiful. 10/5 stars
Why am I just hearing about this????
Just got my Scarlet Edition Hardcover from the Kickstarter, it is a gorgeous book, feel like I need some fancy sleeve for it, can't wait to dive in!
All in all the project looks super interesting, so we just wanted to drop you a well-wish for the upcoming Kickstarter! We know how overwhelming crowdfunding campaigns feel, and we'll be following this one for sure.
So yeah, that's basically it- break a leg!